Links and Questions

Earned Income Credit Link




Frequently asked questions


What Should I bring?

personal information of each family member:

  • Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Social Security Card /ITIN/ATIN
  • Last Year's Tax Return
  • Valid Driver's License

income & tax information:

  • Wage/Income Statements (W-2 Forms)
  • Interest Income (1099-INT or substitute)
  • Social Security Income (Form SSA-1099)
  • Unemployment income (Form 1099-G)
  • Dividend Slips (1099-DIV or substitute)
  • Pension or Retirement income statements (Form 1099-R, Form RRB-1099 for Railroad pension)
  • Miscellaneous Income (Form 1099-MISC)
  • Alimony received
  • Information on the sales of stocks & bonds (Form 1099-B or Broker Statement)
  • Self-Employment Income and Expenses
  • Sale of a Personal Residence
  • Rental Income and Expenses
  • Sale of any business assets
  • Gambling or Lottery Winnings (W-2G for some winnings)
  • State Income Tax Refund from last year's return (Form 1099-G)
  • Estimated Taxes Paid
  • IRA or 401(k) Distribution (1099-R)

deductions / expenses / adjustments:

  • Medical & Dental Expenses
  • Real Estate or Personal Property Taxes
  • Mortgage and/or home equity loan interest statement (Form 1098)
  • Charitable Contributions (don't forget non-cash donations and miles driven for charitable purposes)
  • Child care expenses and provider information
  • Alimony and/or Child-support paid
  • Employee Business Expenses
  • Gambling Losses
  • Moving Expenses
  • IRA Contributions
  • Higher Education Expenses
  • Student Loan Interest
  • Employment expenses that were not reimbursed -- job-related education expenses or mileage driven for work that was not reimbursed (commuting to/from work is not allowed)
  • Health care and health insurance costs (only if self-employed or if these costs exceeded 15% of your Adjusted Gross Income)

tax credits and other:

  • Child Care Provider/Address and Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN)
  • Adoption Expenses
  • Retirement Savings Contributions
  • Estimated taxes
  • Foreign taxes paid





Contact Us Today!

Speedy Deductions Tax Preparation 

Home Office
111 W. Wapella St.
Minooka, IL 60447

Phone: 815-729-9252




Print | Sitemap
© Speedy Deductions Tax Preparation - IONOS MyWebsite